Other smart strategies
1. Read the department's mission / vision statements and use those phrases to outline your paper.
2. Write the headings of main topics you'd like to cover first.
3. Write specific examples of how you've demonstrated phrases they used on their mission / vision statements in relation to the prompt.
4. Cite a few statistics and empirical articles to demonstrate scholarly preparedness.
5. Google and Youtube "How to write good personal statements"
Free resume / cover letter templates below
If you need help, e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org